Research Scientist position at Eli Lilly and Company

From: Parag Garhyan <garhyan_parag>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:06:28 +0000

Research Scientist-PK/PD and Pharmacometrics at multiple levels based on ex=
perience.
Research Scientist-PK/PD and Pharmacometrics at Eli Lilly and Company<https=
://careers.lilly.com/job/indianapolis/research-scientist-pk-pd-and-pharmaco=
metrics/410/18566156>

At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people aro=
und the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapo=
lis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and br=
ing life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understandi=
ng and management of disease, and give back to our communities through phil=
anthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put =
people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life bett=
er for people around the world.

For more than a century, Eli Lilly and Company has been committed to making=
 life better. At Lilly, we continuously focus on new and innovative ways to=
 fulfill our extraordinary purpose of making medicines that help people liv=
e longer, healthier, more active lives. Our goal is to add to our diverse t=
eam of scientists a teammate passionate about improving the lives of people=
 around the globe. Passion, curiosity, creativity, and persistence are qual=
ities of our research area. We strive to affect change and deliver results.=
 Do you have the scientific and technical expertise to influence and apply =
model-informed drug discovery and development? Can you communicate effectiv=
ely and with confidence? If you answered 'yes' then we are looking for you.=
 Lilly is looking for creative, motivated and enthusiastic scientists to jo=
in our Global Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacometrics Departm=
ent.

The scientists in our PK/PD/Pharmacometrics group are functional leaders in=
 research and development throughout the value chain from preclinical lead =
molecule identification to clinical post-drug approval. Optimally identifyi=
ng and developing the right drug with the right dose for the right patient =
and living the model-informed drug research and development (MIDD) paradigm=
 is the goal.

Responsibilities:
Our organization is looking for someone who is able to:

  * Provide PK/PD/Pharmacometric and scientific leadership to project tea=
ms to support the selection of the right target, molecule, dose, patient po=
pulation, and development strategies. You will apply the appropriate PK/PD =
and pharmacometric approaches to translate from preclinical to the clinical=
 setting by integrating data from multiple sources.
  * Expect and understand the high-level issues affecting the drug discov=
ery/development process and help derive at effective solutions. Support dec=
ision-making through collaboration on cross-functional teams.
  * Develop PK/PD sections of program and product team plans as project l=
eader.
  * Lead and support the preparation and delivery of Phase I, II, and III=
 study protocols, analysis plans, data analysis and interpretation, and stu=
dy reports.
  * Responsible for preparation of relevant INDs, IBs, CTDs and other reg=
ulatory documents for development and registration of new drugs and line ex=
tensions across multiple geographies. This may involve direct interaction w=
ith FDA, EMA, PMDA and other regulatory agencies.
  * Coach and mentor other scientists within the department and in other =
areas as well as interact, teach and collaborate with academia.
  * Represent the group to increase visibility externally, through key pu=
blications, active leadership in key scientific organizations, industry tra=
de groups, or consortia.

In summary, in this exciting scientific role you will have opportunities to=
 be a part of the project team applying model-informed discovery and develo=
pment approach to innovative medicine. Come join our team!

Basic Qualifications:

  * PhD and/or MD in relevant scientific field such as Pharmaceutical Sci=
ences, biological sciences, bioengineering, etc.
  * Additional Skills/Preferences:
  * Excellent understanding of clinical pharmacology (PK, PD and pharmaco=
metrics) principles.
  * While experience from industry, regulatory, consulting or academia wi=
th exposure to industry is preferred, we are also looking for enthusiastic =
early career professionals.

Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (co=
llectively "Lilly") are committed to help individuals with disabilities to =
participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jo=
bs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lil=
ly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance
lilly.com<mailto:Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance
 assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to req=
uest an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other corresp=
ondence will not receive a response.

Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on th=
e basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender i=
dentity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disa=
bility or any other legally protected status.

To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R=
-8365.
Research Scientist-PK/PD and Pharmacometrics at Eli Lilly and Company<https=
://careers.lilly.com/job/indianapolis/research-scientist-pk-pd-and-pharmaco=
metrics/410/18566156>

Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on th=
e basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender i=
dentity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disa=
bility or any other legally protected status.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all attachments) is =
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential =
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copyi=
ng or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended reci=
pient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of =
the original message.