Re: Statistical power computation based on the wald test

From: Jakob Ribbing <jakob.ribbing>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:42:27 +0100

Dear Hammami,

Do you mean starting from a so-called full (pre-specified) model, and =
approximate which covariates in the nonmem model would reach statistical =
significance?
See the publication by Kowalski:
https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1016/j.clpt.2003.11.158 =
<https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1016/j.clpt.2003.11.158>=

Best regards

Jakob

Jakob Ribbing, Ph.D.

Senior Consultant, Pharmetheus AB

Cell/Mobile: +46 (0)70 514 33 77

Jakob.Ribbing

www.pharmetheus.com

Phone, Office: +46 (0)18 513 328

Uppsala Science Park, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 36B
SE-752 37 Uppsala, Sweden

This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of =
the individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain =
information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under =
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us =
immediately. Please do not copy it or disclose its contents to any other =
person.

> On 22 Mar 2021, at 14:22, Hammami, Ibtihel /FR =
<Ibtihel.Hammami

> Hi,
> We would like to compute a covariate inclusion statistical power =
based on the Wald test and using SE given by the fisher information =
matrix.
> Is there any method to implement this directly in NONMEM or is there =
at least a way to output the Fisher Information matrix in NONMEM?