Pharmacometrics opening at Boehringer Ingelheim US

From: julia.korell
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 17:58:21 +0000

Dear all,

We have an opening for a highly motivated senior pharmacometrician / quanti=
tative clinical pharmacologist in my fantastic team at Boehringer Ingelheim=
 US. We focus on implementing model-informed decision making throughout the=
 drug development process in inflammatory diseases to accelerate our abilit=
y to improve patient lives! The position is located in Ridgefield, CT, but =
remote working is a possibility.

Reach out directly or apply through our online portal:
Job Description - Director/Senior Associate Director, Pharmacometrics (2125=
39) (taleo.net)<https://tas-boehringer.taleo.net/careersection/global+templ=
ate+career+section+28external29/jobdetail.ftl?job=212539&tz=GMT-05%3A00=
&tzname=America%2FNew_York>

Best wishes,
Julia

[cid:image001.png

Julia Korell, PhD
Executive Director & US Head of Pharmacometrics
Translational Medicine & Clinical Pharmacology
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
900 Ridgebury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06877
P: +1 203 791 6794 C: +1 203 278 0683
julia.korell
eim.com>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/BoehringerUS/> | Twitter<https://twitter.=
com/boehringerus> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/boehringerus/> | Li=
nkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/boehringer-ingelheim>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is =
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential =
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure of dis=
tribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please con=
tact sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are =
not the intended recipient please reply to sender, delete the e-mail and do=
 not disclose its contents to any person. Any unauthorized review, use, dis=
closure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)