Job Opening

From: kosalaram Goteti <kgoteti>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 13:57:46 +0000 (UTC)

EMD Serono isseeking passionate pharmacometrician to join its Pharmacometri=
c team atBillerica US Headquarter(Boston area). To apply, please visit=
 the careerspages that matches your experience either as:

Scientific Director, Pharmacometrics https://jobs.vibrantm.com/emd/job=
/Billerica-Scientific-Director%2C-Pharmacometrics-MA-01821/648774901/?local=
e=en_US

or
Associate Scientific Director,Pharmacometrics https://jobs.vibrantm.co=
m/emd/job/Billerica-Associate-Scientific-Director%2C-Pharmacometrics-1-MA-0=
1821/648765601/?locale=en_US A career with EMD Seronois an ongoing j=
ourney of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the worldlives, work=
s and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, lifescience=
 and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the worldwe =
have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways ofen=
hancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmst=
adt,Germany.

 With Regards,Kosalaram Goteti PhD, GradCert(Statistics)Senior Scientific D=
irector, Quantitative Pharmacology&Pascal Girard PhDGlobal head of Pharmaco=
metrics