New opportunitets in AstraZeneca

From: Rekic, Dinko <dinko.rekic>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 14:07:54 +0000

Dear Colleague,

We have several openings for clinical pharmacologists and pharmacometrician=
s at AZ. Please visit the AZ careers site for current openings or follow th=
e links below for 2 openings in CVRM.
https://careers.astrazeneca.com/search-jobs/pharmacology/7684/1?glat=52.2=
29698181152344&glon=21.01219940185547

Clinical Pharmacologist (USA, MD/SWEDEN)
https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/gaithersburg/clinical-pharmacology-scie=
ntist/7684/18814355

Clinical Pharmacometrician (USA, MD/SWEDEN)
https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/gaithersburg/clinical-pharmacometrician=
/7684/18814436

About AZ CPQP
We are a global, science-led BioPharmaceutical business and our innovative =
medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. Within the Clinical P=
harmacology and Safety Sciences(CPSS) function, we have a state-of-the-art =
CPQP organization with a diverse and uniquely skilled team of clinical phar=
macometricians, clinical pharmacology scientists and other experts. Thrive =
in an energising environment where challenging work goes hand in hand with =
development. With opportunities, recognition and bright minds, there's no b=
etter place to unlock learning and build a long-term career.

Why AstraZeneca?
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you ar=
e empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneur=
ial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patie=
nts and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collabor=
ation. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.

Dinko RekiŠ, PhD
Senior Clinical Pharmacometrician
___________________________________________________________________________=
__________________
AstraZeneca R&D BioPharmaceuticals, Gothenburg
Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology | Clinical Pharmacology and Safety Scien=
ces

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidentia=
l and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, =
please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not =
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use=
 or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be =
unlawful.