Join Team Certara!

From: Colette Anderson <colette.anderson>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 18:55:52 +0000

Our Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics teams continue to grow and we=
 have several remote based Associate Director and Director level positions =
available. Visit our career center<https://www.certara.com/company/careers=
/> and find an opportunity that is right for you!

Certara accelerates medicines to patients by partnering with life science i=
nnovators. Together, we use biosimulation and technology-enabled services =
to transform drug discovery and development across all therapeutic areas an=
d innovative therapies. In the past 6 years, over 90% of companies that rec=
eived new drug approvals by the FDA used our software or services.

Certara is a global organization that fosters and nurtures a diverse and in=
clusive culture. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The co=
llective sum of our individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, in=
novation, self-expression, and unique capabilities and talent represents a =
significant part of our culture, our reputation and our achievement.

Colette Anderson, PHR, SHRM-CP
HR Operations Director
[cid:image003.png
Phone: +1 609 937 9940