Online/Virtural NONMEM / PDxPoP Workshops offered by ICON Clinical Research - 2021

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 03:28:48 +0000

Attention all NONMEM / PDxPoP users!

ICON Clinical Research LLC will be offering two 3-day workshops in an onlin=
e/virtual setting this year!

May 4 through May 6 is the first workshop; September 28 through September =
30 is the second.

Days 1 & 2 of each workshop will be the introductory/intermediate workshop
Day 3 of each workshop will be the advanced methods workshop

The cost for these workshops is $150 per day/per course

If you are interested in registering for these workshop or additional infor=
mation on each, please contact me directly.

Seating is limited for both

Kind Regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM & PDxPoP Software
PH: 1-301-944-6771
Fax: 1-215-789-9549
Email: lisa.wilhelm
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/> <br /><br /> ICON plc made the=
----------------------------- This e-mail transmission may contain confid=
ential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the indi=
vidual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended=
 recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribut=
ion, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. I=
f you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to th=
e sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please=
 delete the message. Thank You, ICON plc South County Business =
Park Leopardstown Dublin 18 Ireland Registered number: 145835