ISoP Tools & Resources Survey

From: Justin Wilkins <justin.wilkins>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:06:33 +0200

Dear all,

We need your help! As part of our ongoing Five Year Strategic Plan =
(http://go-isop.org/five-year-strategic-plan/), the ISoP Tools & =
Resources Working Group =
(http://go-isop.org/five-year-strategic-plan/tools-and-resources/) has =
prepared a survey which we intend to use to guide ISoP’s support =
and resource allocation going forward. We would greatly appreciate it if =
you would complete it – it should take you about 10-15 minutes =
and will provide the strategic bedrock for deciding how we as a society =
will focus our efforts with respect to –

* increasing the visibility, effectiveness and sustainability of =
existing pharmacometric tools and open science resources; and
* facilitating the development of new, innovative and sustainable =
pharmacometric tools and open science resources over the next decade or =
so.

You can access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/8TMBZQS

The survey is open to everyone to complete – please feel free to =
share widely so that we can get the most comprehensive possible sample. =
We have tried to cover all aspects of our broad scientific tent, =
including PKPD modelling and simulation, quantitative systems biology, =
physiologically-based pharmacokinetics, and data programming. It will =
remain open until Monday 27 April 2020.

Best regards

Justin Wilkins

Chair: Tools & Resources Working Group, ISoP

International Society of Pharmacometrics

1200 Rt 22 East

Suite 2000

Bridgewater, NJ 08807

USA

 =
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.go-2Disop.org_=
&d=DwMFaQ&c=TzEZu9LIcihmW37vx9Ah6w&r=-sI-eIP4nkB9niM4uflApCS7NWeBPG=
2UdHy3serYAOo&m=yn3c0MAC207aVlEsZsn6HO3HHZI_SZBPTGd6wUNI1Lk&s=oTDa-LU=
kxk0N-yL7sdMg4zviYjRUa1OFxlLlDBWP57w&e=> www.go-isop.org

+49 2922 927 8843

 <mailto:justin.wilkins

image001.jpg