Re: [NMusers] How to format output table as purely comma-separated file

From: Emmanuel Chigutsa <echigutsa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:47:15 +0000 (UTC)

 Hi Sebastien,
Try the following example code, with the relevant pieces in red:
$TABLE ID TIME CMT IPRED FORMAT=, FILE=mytab1.csv NOPRINT ONEHEADER

Mannie
    On Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 9:14:21 AM EDT, Sebastien Bihorel <sebastien.bihorel_at_cognigencorp.com> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to create "pure" csv file with $TABLE. I have tried various things with the FORMAT option but always ended up with spaces in between entries (in addition to the comma delimiters).

Is there a proper fortran format one can use in $TABLE to make this happen?

Thanks in advance

Sebastien