[NMusers] Posting Guidelines in Group

From: Singla, Sumeet K <sumeet-singla_at_uiowa.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:20:12 +0000

Everyone,

Can please someone tell me what are the posting guidelines in this group? I=
 have sent so many questions to email but not everything is being posted he=
re and some of the questions were important to me as I wanted to know the o=
pinion of the community in this group to those questions. So, I am wonderin=
g, when exactly moderator allows questions to be posted here?

Regards,
Sumeet Singla
Graduate Student
Dpt. of Pharmaceutics & Translational Therapeutics
College of Pharmacy- University of Iowa