[NMusers] REGISTRATION NOW Open for 3-day NONMEM / PDxPoP Workshop presented in Maryland by ICON Clinical Research - April 10-12, 2018

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:04:08 +0000

Below are the website links for our workshops which are presented annually in Maryland.

The location, fees and agenda are noted.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me as our online registration is not working at the present time.

April 2018
Introductory/Intermediate NONMEM & PDxPoP Workshop – April 10-11
http://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/introductoryintermediate--2/<http://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/introductoryintermediate--2/>
New and Advanced Features of NONMEM 7 Workshop – April 12
http://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/new-and-advanced-features-10/<http://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/new-and-advanced-features-10/>

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771
Fax: 215-789-9549
Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/>

ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown