[NMusers] ICON Clinical Research Presents a 3-day NONMEM / PDxPoP workshop in San Francisco - February 13-15, 2018

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 23:15:50 +0000

Attention all NONMEM users!!!

ICON will be hosting a 3-day NONMEM/PDxPoP workshop in San Francisco, Febru=
ary 13-15, 2018.

The cost will be:

$800 per day/per person for Industry
$700 per day/per person for academia
$600 per day/per person for students

Group discounts are available.

If interested, please contact me at: Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Lisa.=
Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771
Fax: 215-789-9549
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/> <br /><br /> ICON plc made the=
----------------------------- This e-mail transmission may contain confid=
ential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the indi=
vidual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended=
 recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribut=
ion, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. I=
f you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to th=
e sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please=
 delete the message. Thank You, ICON plc South County Business =
Park Leopardstown Dublin 18 Ireland Registered number: 145835