RE: [NMusers] Parallel nonmem

From: Bauer, Robert <Robert.Bauer_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 23:09:44 +0000

mpiwini8.pnm can handle any number of nodes (cores) as long as they are on =
a single computer. Its default setting is 8 nodes, but you can specify [n=
odes]=20 on the command line to over-ride this. Or, modify the [nodes]=
= line in the pnm file under the $DEFAULTS section.

Robert J. Bauer, Ph.D.
Pharmacometrics R&D
ICON Early Phase
820 W. Diamond Avenue