Re: [NMusers] Calculation of half life

From: luann <Luann.Phillips_at_cognigencorp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:49:26 -0400

Santosh,

There is an article that provides the equations that I think you are
looking for.
Calculating the hybrid (macro) rate constants of a three-compartment
mamillary pharmacokinetic model from known micro-rate constants.
Richard Upton
Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods 49 (2004) pg. 65-68

Best regards,
Luann

Luann Phillips
Director, Pharmacometrics
Buffalo Office: +1-716-633-3463 ext. 236 | Website
<http://www.cognigencorp.com>

For news and events, follow us on: LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/simulations-plus-inc> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SimulationsPlus> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4wMdIEnI95nlyLfRJY7Ww> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SimulationsPlus/>