Re: Calculation of half life

From: Paolo Denti <paolo.denti>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:59:41 +0000

Dear Santosh,
there are formulas to make the conversions, and I normally use the spreadsheet that you can download at this link:
http://cognigencorp.com/nonmem/nm/CONVERT.XLS

It is not very convenient If you want to do things in batches, but I guess you can do some "reverse engineering" and implement the code in NONMEM. I have done it for two-compartments, but I never needed it for three (which is a lot of coding).
If you do work out the NONMEM code - or anyone else already has it - please post it here, it could be useful.

Best regards,
Paolo