Re: IGNORE under $DATA ignored

From: Vineet Goti <Vineet.Goti>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 04:37:15 +0000

Dear Xinting,

I have faced this problem several times. I have not identified the source f=
or this problem,but I think this problem is with R rather than NONMEM. When=
 R outputs data, maybe there is a space introduced in the
using to IGNORE the variable names at the top of your data. There are two s=
olutions which worked for me :

1. Go to the cell immediately below the
e contents (even if it is an empty cell), then drag the cell to end of your=
 data. You may then introduce the
Alternatively, you can also only select the blank cells in the
your excel sheet and do the delete-drag process so that you do not disturb =
the cells containing

2. Remove the variable identifiers when you are outputting the data from R.=
 You can do this by using the col.names=FALSE argument in the write.table=
 function. Just be sure you are referencing the columns correctly in the $I=
NPUT record in your control file. This option obviates the use of
re the row containing variable identifiers. However, this option will not w=
ork for you if you want to ignore specific rows within the data.

Hope this helps. Eager to hear other responses to solve this problem. Thank=
 you.

Regards,

VINEET GOTI
Graduate Student,