Format - was Re: [NMusers] Second Announcement Sixth Pharmacometrics Network Benelux Meeting, Brussels, April 2nd 2015

From: Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap <jeroen_at_pd-value.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 21:27:27 +0100

Dear Matts,

You can use the FORMAT option to specify more positions for your variables. S=
ee the Nonmem help entry on $TABLE and internet resources on Fortran format s=
pecification. For me, FORMAT=s1PE19.8 in the $TABLE entry usually does the=
 trick in such cases, but you even might need more positions (before the dot=
, or decrease the number of digits after the dot). Either make sure you know=
 the maximum length you need or experiment until it is right.

Hope this helps,
Jeroen Elassaiss-Schaap

http://pd-value.com
jeroen_at_pd-value.com