Re: [NMusers] Second Announcement Sixth Pharmacometrics Network Benelux Meeting, Brussels, April 2nd 2015

From: Matts Kågedal <mattskagedal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:56:20 -0800

Dear all,
I have a very long ID-variable and it gets trunkated in the output tables.

In the input data the ID variable may take the following value: 2783420001

In the output tables this ID is shown as 2783420000

How should I specify the format to output all the digits correctly?

Best,
Matts Kagedal

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> It is a pleasure to invite you to the 6*th* meeting of Pharmacometrics
> Network Benelux.
>
> *Please mark the following date and time in your agenda:*
>
> When: Thursday, April 2nd - 12:00 - 18:00
>
> Where: UCB , Allée de la Recherche 60 — Researchdreef 60, Br=
ussels,
> Belgium.
>
> *Agenda theme: Modeling in Neuroscience*
>
> You can already register by sending an e-mail to
> Pharmacometrics.Benelux_at_amc.uva.nl
>
> *There is no registration fee, but registration is required for
> participation. Registration can be done until March 25th.*
>
> The meeting will include a light lunch, a coffee/tea break and drinks upo=
> closure.
>
> *Scientific Program*
>
> 12.00 – 13.15: Light lunch and welcome
>

> 13.15 – 14.00: Count data in neurosciences: overview of modeling
> approaches
>
> *Elodie Plan, Pharmetheus AB (Sweden)*
>

> 14.00 – 14.45: Modeling drug effects in epilepsy on daily seizure=
 counts:
> an application
>
> *Rik Schoemaker, Exprimo SGS (Belgium)*
>

> 14.45 – 15.30: Modeling and simulation in pediatric development o=
> anti-epilepsy drugs.
>
> * Armel Stockis, Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology, UCB
> (Belgium)*
>

> 15.30 – 16.00: Coffee Break
>

> 16.00 – 16.30: Quantification and prediction of the drug effect o=
n sleep
> in patients using a two-state
>
> Markov model – a case study
>
> *Oliver Ackaert, LAPP (The Netherlands)*
>

> 16.30 – 17.00: Translational modelling of prolactin response: A
> comparison of two models
>
> *Amit Taneja**, Research fellow Pharmacometrics G=
roningen (The Netherlands)*