Re: Missing time data

From: Alison Boeckmann <alisonboeckmann>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:19:23 -0700

A number of emails seem to have been re-posted, which reminds me that I
had meant to comment on this.

With PREDPP, computation of steady state does not involve the value of
the TIME data item. You say that "time since last dose" was not
recorded. You can create a data set with pairs of events: the steady
state dose event record, followed by the observation event record. Use
the same value of TIME for both. The value of TIME on the records
(e.g., 0) will not have any effect. PREDPP will estimate the PK
parameters that affect the prediction such as CL, V, etc. depending on
which ADVAN you use.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 22:58:34 -0500, "Huali Wu"
<hualiw

--
  Alison Boeckmann
  alisonboeckmann