[NMusers] APRIL WORKSHOPS CANCELLED - REGISTRATION OPEN for Annual Spring 3-day NONMEM/PDxPoP Workshop & 1st Time Modeling Delays in PK/PD Workshop - Howard County, Maryland - April 9-12, 2019

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:41:42 +0000

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the April workshop series we were offering in Howard County Maryland has been cancelled.

My apologies to anyone who had been interested.

However, the annual 3-day NONMEM workshop offered in September is still being offered September 10-12.

If you are interested, please contact me for registration.

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771
Fax: 215-789-9549
Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/>