RE: [NMusers] Posting Guidelines in Group

From: Bauer, Robert <Robert.Bauer_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 05:35:32 +0000

Sumeet:
Your postings should come through if you do the following:

1) Limit 40000 characters (including appending dialog history from previous responses, so truncate if it gets too long)

2) No attachments

3) Only text and links

Robert J. Bauer, Ph.D.
Senior Director
Pharmacometrics R&D
ICON Early Phase
820 W. Diamond Avenue
Suite 100
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Office: (215) 616-6428
Mobile: (925) 286-0769
Robert.Bauer_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Robert.Bauer_at_iconplc.com>
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/>