RE: [External] Re: [NMusers] How to format output table as purely comma-separated file

From: Singla, Sumeet K <sumeet-singla_at_uiowa.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:10:36 +0000

Emmanuel,

It didn’t work for me.

Regards,
Sumeet

From: owner-nmusers_at_globomaxnm.com <owner-nmusers_at_globomaxnm.com> On Behalf Of Emmanuel Chigutsa
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:47 PM
To: nmusers_at_globomaxnm.com; Sebastien Bihorel <sebastien.bihorel_at_cognigencorp.com>
Subject: [External] Re: [NMusers] How to format output table as purely comma-separated file

Hi Sebastien,

Try the following example code, with the relevant pieces in red:

$TABLE ID TIME CMT IPRED FORMAT=, FILE=mytab1.csv NOPRINT ONEHEADER

Mannie

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 9:14:21 AM EDT, Sebastien Bihorel <sebastien.bihorel_at_cognigencorp.com<mailto:sebastien.bihorel_at_cognigencorp.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to create "pure" csv file with $TABLE. I have tried various things with the FORMAT option but always ended up with spaces in between entries (in addition to the comma delimiters).

Is there a proper fortran format one can use in $TABLE to make this happen?

Thanks in advance

Sebastien