[NMusers] Open position as Consultant at Pharmetheus!

From: Info Pharmetheus <info_at_pharmetheus.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:34:21 +0100

The Pharmetheus team is expanding!

At Pharmetheus we have considerable expertise in population =
pharmacokinetics, exposure response analysis, physiologically based =
pharmacokinetic modeling and clinical trial design, as well as we =
maintain an up-to-date awareness of the global regulatory environment. =
Integration of these elements in a “fit for purpose” =
manner enables us to efficiently support model informed drug development =
(MIDD) applications at the trial, compound and/or organization level.

We take great pride to be a reliable and effective collaboration partner =
to all our clients acting with integrity at all times. Our highly =
skilled and enthusiastic team bring considerable value to clients and =
partners, with the ultimate aim to change patient’s lives.

We are a motivated, dedicated and growing group of 35+ people. =
Pharmetheus is currently undergoing exciting developments and is looking =
to expand our capacities and capabilities in MIDD. Consequently, we are =
now looking for new members to our team.

As an appropriate candidate, you are devoted to applying modeling and =
simulation approaches to efficiently and effectively inform drug =
development decisions. You are a skilled modeler with a PhD in =
pharmacometrics, biostatistics or engineering, and an advanced user in =
NONMEM and R. Knowledge of other relevant software is of merit. You have =
a positive attitude, treat others respectfully, and are passionate about =
developing yourself and others.

Pharmetheus offers an inspiring working environment and competitive =
benefits. With a broad spectrum of client projects, and senior =
colleagues with long and extensive experience as modelers, software =
developers, regulatory assessors, drug developers and academics in the =
forefront of Pharmacometric/MIDD applications, our company provides =
unique competence development opportunities.

Pharmetheus’ main premises are located in the Uppsala Science =
Park, Sweden. Our physical footprint stretches beyond Uppsala through =
our office network (currently Stockholm and Basel), and home office =
network (currently Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, UK, USA, Sweden). =
Availability to work at least initially or partially from our offices in =
Uppsala or Stockholm is an advantage but not a prerequisite.

If this sounds interesting to you, you think you would fit into the =
Pharmetheus Team, and you are keen to learn more, please submit an =
application including your CV and a personal letter to =
info_at_pharmetheus.com.

If you have any questions in relation to the job, feel free to contact =
either Martin Bergstrand, Senior Consultant, at =
martin.bergstrand_at_pharmetheus.com, or Marie Sandström, Chief =
Operations Officer, at marie.sandstrom_at_pharmetheus.com, directly.

Best regards,
The Pharmetheus Team

Pharmetheus AB