Re: [NMusers] SAEM with MAXEVAL= 0 possible? or any work around?

From: Leonid Gibiansky <lgibiansky_at_quantpharm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 22:34:10 -0500

Hi Andrew,

SAEM equivalent of MAXEVAL=0 would be EONLY=1
Results should not depend on the method so you should be safe just using
FOCEI for model evalaution. Also, what was the problem with
"non-convergence of the base model", was it just error code 134? If the
model is stable (solution does not depend on initial conditions, RSEs
are reasonable) then error code 134 is not a real problem, you can
continue to use FOCEI with that. Often, it helps to clean the date and
remove obvious outliers (makes model more stable and more likely to
converge).

Thanks
Leonid