Roivant Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on realizing the fu=
ll value of promising drug candidates and systematically reducing the time =
and cost of delivering new drugs to market. We are seeking self-motivated g=
raduates who are passionate about pursuing a research/development career wi=
thin the pharmaceutical industry.
This fellowship will provide clinical pharmacology business development exp=
erience in a variety of therapeutic areas, treatment modalities, and phases=
of development. The fellow will be involved in the evaluation of drug cand=
idates with a focus on clinical pharmacology to further Roivant's goal of c=
reating high-value and innovative 'vants' (www.roivant.com<http://www.roiva=
nt.com/>). To achieve this goal, the fellow will work within a cross funct=
ional team and assist in the evaluation of clinical pharmacology data, comp=
etitor benchmarking, and strategic development planning and execution. This=
is a 1-year program located in Durham, NC. The estimated start date is Jul=
- High energy, self-directed individuals with excellent communication skill=
- Completed a U.S. based PharmD or PhD degree program in Pharmacokinetics, =
Biology, Pharmaceutics, or a related field.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US at the time of, and for the=
duration of their employment.
- Experience in independent research, laboratory/research assistant, or oth=
er relevant internship/work experience
- Experience with pharmacokinetic or other statistical software
Candidates must submit CV and cover letter describing interest in the posit=
ion electronically to Brendan.Johnson*at*roivant.com
Brendan M. Johnson, Ph.D.
Head of Clinical Pharmacology
Received on Sun Jan 27 2019 - 16:57:30 EST