Apologies for those who have already received it, but looks like some folks=
have not received
this job advertisement which is the reason I am resending it again.
EMD Serono is seeking one creative, motivated Pharmacometrician to join its=
Pharmacometric team in its US HQ of Billerica (Boston, USA).
To apply, please visit https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcar=
Who We Are:
EMD Serono is the North American biopharma brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, =
Germany - a leading science and technology company - focused exclusively on=
specialty care. For more than 40 years, the brand has integrated cutting-e=
dge science, innovative products and industry-leading patient support and a=
ccess programs. EMD Serono has deep expertise in neurology, fertility and e=
ndocrinology, as well as a robust pipeline of potential therapies in oncolo=
gy, immuno-oncology and immunology as R&D focus areas.
At EMD Serono the Pharmacometrics Department, part of Translational Medicin=
e/Quantitative Pharmacology, contributes to clinical development efficiency=
by providing core expertise modeling in the quantification of the relation=
ship between dose, exposure and response, and factors affecting its variabi=
* Elaborate, design, execute and report pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic=
* Utilize modeling and simulation analysis to support model informed dr=
ug development discovery.
* Collaborate with pharmacology, clinical team and biostatistics teams.
* Keep up-to-date with scientific development in PK/PD and share oneâ=
€™s own expertise with pharmacometrics colleagues.
Who you are:
* Bachelorâ€™s degree plus 3 years of experience or Masterâ€=
* Experience with modeling and simulation software such as NONMEM, R or=
* A PhD, MD, PharmD or Masterâ€™s degree with a minimum of 2 plus=
yearâ€™s experience in PK/PD modeling, with experience in (Bio)Pharm=
aceutical Industry is strongly desired
* Experience with at least one the following software, XPose, PsN, MONO=
LIX, SIMULX, SIMCYP, MATLAB or similar pharmacometrics modeling and simulat=
ion software is a plus.
* Ability to communicate technical results and details effectively with=
scientists and clinicians.
* Experience working in a dynamic matrixed organization.
* Ability to be a team player and work cross functionally.
* Fluency in speaking and writing English; fluency in other languages i=
s an asset.
What we offer:
Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold a=
s our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working enviro=
nment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take respo=
nsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
EMD Serono is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or appl=
icant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, co=
lor, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, dis=
ability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, =
transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected b=
y applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment=
Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment a=
nd hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and =
all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who=
believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone act=
ing on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Reso=
urces Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will =
not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith repor=
t of discrimination.
With best regards,
Kosalaram Goteti, Director, Site Head of Pharmacometry (Billerica)
Pascal Girard, Senior Scientific Director, Global Head of Pharmacometry
Received on Wed Apr 17 2019 - 15:58:52 EDT