[NMusers] REGISTRATION NOW Open for 1-day NONMEM Advanced Methods Workshop - PAGE 2018 - May 28, 2018 - Montreux, Switzerland

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:09:02 +0000

Below is the website link for our 1-day workshop to be presented at the annual PAGE meeting.

This year the workshop will be held in Montreux, Switzerland on Monday, May 28, 2018.

The location, fees and agenda are noted.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me as our online registration is not working at the present time.

May 2018

Advanced Features of NONMEM 7 Workshop – May 28 - PAGE Meeting – Montreux, Switzerland

http://www.iconplc.com/news-events/events/workshops/advanced-features-of-nonm-6/index.xml

The fees are:

Industry - $500
Academia/Government - $250
Student - $100

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771
Fax: 215-789-9549
Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/>

ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.

Thank You,

ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown