[NMusers] JUST ADDED - Day 4 - Modeling Biologics with Target-Mediated Disposition Lecture Presented by QuantPharm - September 14, 2018 - REGISTRATION NOW Open for 2018 3-day NONMEM / PDxPoP Workshops presented in Maryland by ICON Clinical Research

From: Wilhelm-Lear, Lisa <Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 22:02:16 +0000

Please be advised that Leonid and Katya Gibiansky will present their 1-day Modeling Biologics with Target-Mediated Disposition Lecture on Friday, September 14, 2018.

If you are interested in attending, please send me an email with your shipping and billing address noted so that I can send you a quote for registration.

The cost is as follows:

Industry - $800
Academia/Government - $700
Student - $600

Group discounts available

Kind regards,

Lisa R. Wilhelm-Lear
Customer Service Lead
NONMEM / PDxPoP Software

Phone: 301-944-6771
Fax: 215-789-9549
Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com<mailto:Lisa.Wilhelm_at_iconplc.com>
www.iconplc.com<http://www.iconplc.com/>