DOCS Global, an FSP Division of ICON Clinical, is currently recruiting for =
Principal and Senior Principal Pharmacometrics Programmers to be part of a =
large global biometrics and data operations FSP with a TOP Pharmaceutical c=
Title: Principal / Senior Principal Pharmacometrics Programmers
Location: EMEA Countries (1st Preference), USA (2nd Preference) - Office or=
home based; other countries (such as Canada or India or any other) could b=
e discussed on a case to case basis.
Job Description / Requirements: Below.
Number of Roles: Multiple
For additional details or to setup an exploratory discussion and learn furt=
her about these opportunities, please get in contact with Pradeep Garepalli=
m> / 00 44 7584 586 293 / 00 44 207 832 2298 or Via LinkedIn on https://ww=
The Principal Programmer in Pharmacometrics drives the implementation and e=
xecution of data analytics in projects within a Disease area:
* Delivers analytical outputs independently according to specifications for=
a set of activities for a project or disease area.
* Executes computational solutions applied to data analytics in Pharmacomet=
rics at disease area level / cross compounds.
* Also implements new computational solutions applied to data analytics in =
* Basic understanding of NONMEM input file requirements and Pharmacokinetic=
* Responsible for the transcription and the implementation of data r=
equests (NONMEM input files) and reporting (tables and visualizations) spec=
ifications into computational solutions and analytical outputs.
* Provide effective & robust application and execution of Pharmacome=
trics programming methodologies across Pharmacometrics projects.
* Coach less experienced Pharmacometrics programmers within a projec=
t / disease area (timeliness, quality, standards)
* Responsible for data quality and transfer of Pharmacometrics analy=
sis submitted to Health Authorities.
* Responsible for preparation of specifications (complying with NONM=
EM requirements), analytical output (NONMEM input files) and associated doc=
umentation for business decision making.
* Ensure that deliverables, specifications and programs are consiste=
nt and comply with the Franchise / Disease / Company / line function standa=
rds and processes.
* Deliver high quality and audit-ready contributions to Pharmacometr=
ics analysis (Phase I-IV clinical trials).
* Contribute to the Pharmacometrics operational content for internal=
decision boards / regulatory / submission documents.
* In conjunction with Pharmacometrics partners (franchise / line fun=
ction), define data standards within a disease area, contribute to the esta=
blishment of best practice guidelines and SOPs in Pharmacometrics, technolo=
gical solutions in effective and efficient work flow of data munging.
* Support Pharmacometrics operations by providing infrastructure / p=
rocess / computational solutions to a given business need. Support Pharmaco=
metrics modeling/statistical analysis when exploratory analyses are require=
d with the guidance of a pharmacometrician.
Education and/or professional experience:
University degree and 8 years CRO or pharma experience or higher degree (M.=
Sc.) and 6 years relevant industry experience
Experience / Professional Requirements:
* Intermediate knowledge of / experience with SAS software and other releva=
nt programming software and languages (Such as R or Python)
* Good understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures, method=
* Basic knowledge of pharmacokinetic methodologies and Pharmacometrics tech=
* Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to clinical progra=
mming (e.g. GCP, ICH).
Principal Recruitment Consultant
M. +44 (0) 7584 586 293
O: +44 (0) 207 832 2298
<br /><br />
ICON plc made the fol=
This e-mail transmission may contain confidenti=
al or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individu=
al or entity named in the e-mail address. If you
are not the intended rec=
ipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,=
or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the se=
nder, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please del=
ete the message.
South County Business Park=
Received on Thu Apr 26 2018 - 11:33:20 EDT