[NMusers] Today - ISoP New England Tools and Posters Day!

From: Hailey <heyheyus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:38:57 -0400

*Note – the addition of one new speaker, **James Dunyak – t=
alking about
Model Based Drug Development: Decision Criteria and Dose Response Analysis*

ISoP New England Tools and Posters Day!
Come join us March 31 for three interesting updates on Pharmacometric/QSP
"Tools of the Trade" (yes, it's coming right up!) plus bring your recent
posters for an encore presentation of "recycled posters". Pre-register here
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e43=
32&id=dfce6281df&e=48599a3fac>
 ($10) to let us know you're coming and breeze right through security! We
look forward seeing you there!

*Location:*

* AstraZeneca Waltham 35 Gatehouse Drive Waltham, MA 02451 Time: 3:30 PM -
7:00 PM The event will feature presentations from*

   - *Ricardo Paxon from MathWorks, who will give us a tour through the
   SimBiology package for MatLab*
   - *Jason Chittenden from qPharmetra will describe R-based approaches for
   documentation and reporting of Pharmacometric analyses*
   - *Bill Denney from Pfizer will describe his PKNCA R-package for
   conducting non-compartmental PK analysis*
   - *NEW: **James Dunyak from Astrazeneca will present Model Based Drug
   Development: Decision Criteria and Dose Response Analysis*

*The presenters will be available after their presentations to give live
demonstrations, and there will be pizza, salad and soft drinks *

*
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e43=
32&id=5a58450a74&e=48599a3fac>*

*
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e43=
32&id=729219f165&e=48599a3fac>*

*
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e4=
332&id=e06316ac40&e=48599a3fac>*

*Copyright © 2016 ISoP - New England, All rights reserved.*

* You're receiving this email because you have attended previous ISoP New
England events or have signed up for our mailing list. Our mailing address
is: *

*ISoP - New England*

*-*

*Cambridge**, MA 02139*

* Add us to your address book
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage1.com/vcard?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e4332&id=
=f5f19b7a63>*

* Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your
preferences
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage.com/profile?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e4332&i=
d=f5f19b7a63&e=48599a3fac>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://isopne.us10.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6e43=
32&id=f5f19b7a63&e=48599a3fac&c=66a4f8adfd>
[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&=
utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=4dfcc4c80e1a6d31f8e6=
e4332&afl=1>*