[NMusers] RE: MS-MPI with Nonmem: experiences?

From: David Foster <David.Foster_at_unisa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:25:12 +0000

Dear Ruben,

I have not tried this - I don't want to break my currently working MPI ;-) =
but have you tried adding whatever the equivalent of mpiexec.exe and smpd.e=
xe (nonmem.exe as well?) to your firewall and allow access to Domain and Ho=
me/Work (Private)? That's what I believe is required for MPICH2 installati=
on.

Regards,

David

David Foster

Senior Lecturer in Pharmacokinetics | P4-08 | Playford Building
School of Pharmacy & Medical Sciences | Australian Centre for Pharmacomet=
rics | Sansom Institute for Health Research

University of South Australia | CEA-19, GPO Box 2471 | Adelaide, SA, 50=
01

P: +61 8 8302 2055 | F: +61 8 8302 2389 | E: david.foster._at_unisa.edu.au=
<mailto:david.foster._at_unisa.edu.au>

Note: This message (including any attachments) is confidential and is inten=
ded only for the individual(s) named. If you have received it by mistake, p=
lease let the sender know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system.