[NMusers] Only a few seats left...Last chance to register for Certara training in Boston!

From: Jaime Fowler-Puerschner <Jaime.Fowler-Puerschner_at_certara.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:30:59 +0000

Last chance to register! View a full list of our available training classes=
, please visit: www.certara.com/training<http://www.certara.com/training>. =
Register today!

Increase your skills with Certara training for Phoenix PK/PD and modeling s=
oftware. Our training courses are taught by our senior scientists with many=
 years of experience in PK/PD data analysis and modeling. They discuss bes=
t practices and methods to achieve regulatory success.

IVIVC Toolkit for Phoenix WinNonlin - In Vivo-In Vitro Correlations - Instr=
uctor: Tom Jones
                March 22-23, 2016
                Boston, MA

Introduction to Phoenix WinNonlin - Instructor: Tom Jones
                April 5-7, 2016
                Princeton, NJ

Introduction to Population Modeling using Phoenix NLME - Instructor: Chris =
Mehl
                April 12-13, 2016
                Princeton, NJ

Introduction to Population Modeling using Phoenix NLME - Instructor: Simon =
Davis
                April 20-21, 2016
                Basel, Switzerland

Register for more than one class to receive a 30% discount! Simply enter pr=
omo code "2ormore". (Discounts cannot be combined)
Register early to receive our early bird discount of 20 percent.

To register and view a full list of our available training classes, please =
visit: www.certara.com/training<http://www.certara.com/training>.

Hope to see you there!

Kind regards,
Certara(r) NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mai=
l message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of th=
e designated recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-clie=
nt communication, may be protected by the work product doctrine, and m=
ay be subject to a protective order. As such, this message is privileged an=
d confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended reci=
pient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipi=
ent, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error a=
nd that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this me=
ssage is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication =
in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and e-mail and destroy =
any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard co=
pies or electronically stored copies). Thank you. buSp9xeMeKEbrUze