The Centre for Human Drug Research (CHDR) is an internationally oriented top class clinical pharmacology research organization located in Leiden, the Netherlands. CHDR focuses on early phase clinical research, trying to bring its customer’s drugs to proof of pharmacology and proof of concept as quickly and efficiently as possible. CHDR originates from the Leiden University Medical Center, and is established as an independent organization. It is unique in combining industry standard processes and quality with top level science and methodology.
CHDR combines an enthusiastic open atmosphere with a high level of professionalism. This is the unique CHDR feeling which most people experience when they visit us. You will find a very special collection of talents form around the globe in our multifaceted organization.
CHDR is an excellent employer with advantageous working conditions. We are an organization that enables its employees to develop themselves. You will find the work challenging and diverse. The wide spectrum of projects ensures you will be challenged and motivated to take on new goals, more responsibilities and broader interests. Just as important, you will be associated with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. Our staff is comprised of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures who bring different life and work experiences. Yet they all share a common mission: to maximize the benefits of medicines to improve the lives of patients.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Develop pharmacometric analysis plans in collaboration with the study team
· Coordinate and execute pharmacometric projects, e.g. interspecies translation, optimal (clinical) trial design, pharmacometric data analysis, meta-analyses
· Write pharmacometric analysis reports in collaboration with study team
· Write publications for scientific journals, congress and symposia presentations
· Acts as contact person for study sponsor and other external parties regarding pharmacometrics related topics
· Supervise and train BA-, MSc- and PhD students in pharmacometrics
· PhD degree in a specialty area such as PK/PD with a background in e.g. (Bio-) Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Chemical/Biomedical engineering, Biostatistics or a related discipline
· Advanced proficiency with pharmacometric/statistical software tools, e.g. NONMEM, R, SAS
· Good command of English
· Result minded
· Able to work independently and within timelines
· Good communication skills
· Quality awareness
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our website (http://www.chdr.nl/
), or send an application with a motivation letter and CV to pz_at_chdr.nl (or by mail to CHDR, Human Resources, Zernikedreef 8, 2333 CL Leiden). If you want more information, please contact Jasper Stevens (Pharmacometrician) at jstevens_at_chdr.nl.
Centre for Human Drug Research
2333 CL Leiden
T +31 (0)71 5246462
F +31 (0)71 5246499
Received on Fri Jan 30 2015 - 04:48:31 EST